Saturday, April 19, 2014

Madison Kelley Deliverables

Logline:
In a world where life underwater is threatened, one man dares to journey above sea level in hope of re-establishing life on Earth.


I keep on forgetting about this blog..... So here is a bit of what i have been/currently am working on.
Deliverables for what I missed:




I have decided to incorporate 2D with 3D for my final. I am going to play around with lighting, textures, coloring, and 3D layer aspects in AfterEffects to bring everything together in the end.
If the 3D does not mesh well enough my plan is to go full 2D.

I am currently turning my first version of the fall scene of the aqua dude into the full color and texture I want for the finished look.










1 comment:

  1. Background: make more consistent on pan to screen right
    Connect motion of reaching up to next shot where we see character small in foreground “the end” — necessary? the “dead area” is contained in a small area and hard to read, can it be spread out and more articulated. when man is crawling the backgrounds should be as well realized as the beginning backgrounds. same for all backgrounds, make more consistent. connect spaces more logically from shot to shot. maybe set up primitives in maya to help visualize this through a camera.

    ReplyDelete