Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ana Espitia - Assignment 1; Part 3

Log lines:
    -All movies

1. In a world where genetically designed human animal cross-species become creation of a new race who clash with humans, controversy is let loose.  To make matters worse in the shadows lurks an even greater danger.

2. In a world where technology has developed tremendously and living robots are assigned to every human being for protection purposes, will it be enough resource to defeat thousands of ships that descend from space.

3. I was raised in a highly classified governmental facility where I was taught everything and learned the most hidden secrets to human society, I have been trained in every fighting style known to man from the moment I learned how to walk as a child. The people who watch over me tell me that I am different and special that is why I couldn't go out to the world until I am ready. I am 23 years old now and they say I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment